Are you looking for a way to tell more people about your business? Consider adding Orlando local social media advertising to your strategy. Here’s how it works.
How long have you scrolled through Instagram today? Did you see any interesting events or businesses in your area that piqued your interest? That’s how social media advertising works. Some businesses can market their products, services, and events in-house but that takes a lot of time and attention away from their customers and growing a business. There are many advantages to letting a professional Orlando local social media advertising company take over. Here’s how we do it.
You Can Take Advantage Of Our Followers
Our Instagram page, #AroundDowntownOrlando has over 50,000 followers, all of whom are watching our feed and looking for new or favorite businesses to patronize. Yours could be one of the businesses we feature on our social media feed. Partnering with an established account like ours is a great way to get your business in front of a huge audience right away.
Here’s one example of a post from the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens that we featured on our page. It gained almost 1,000 likes in just over a week!
The Festival of Trees event at the Orlando Museum of Art is getting quite a bit of attention after we featured it on our IG page.
Pro Tip: We find that posts featuring videos perform very well.
By The Numbers
If you’re a stats person, here are some numbers that might interest you if you’re still asking yourself if Orlando local social media advertising works.
- In the last year, the number of social media users increased by 10% – that’s an increase of 376 million users for a total social media reach of 4.62 billion.
- The most active demographic on social media is Millennials at 90.4%, followed by Gen X at 77.5%, and Baby Boomers at 48.2%.
- Almost 40% of American internet users between 18-34 have purchased a product from social media.
- About 80% of consumers have purchased a product or service after seeing an influencer recommend it.
- About 52% of the time, a user becomes aware of a brand through social media.
- 43% of all internet users consider social media as a major source of information on what to buy.
- Over 90% of businesses have social media as part of their advertising strategy.
- After using social media marketing for two years or more, more than half of marketers have seen increased sales.
Numbers don’t lie – Orlando local social media advertising works. But how do you get started?
We Can Help You Create Your Content
It’s been our experience that the more creative your content is, the more likes, follows, and ultimately customers you will get. So let’s get those creative juices flowing! Together, we can create Instagram stories, posts, highlights, and more. We will work with you to create some amazing and creative content to promote your business.
Need More Than Social?
If you’re interested in a more comprehensive marketing plan, our sister company, South Street & Co., can help take your marketing to the next level. Our experienced team can help you with social media marketing, blogs, keyword research, Google Business Profile content, and much more. Not sure what you need? That’s okay! You can set up a complimentary consultation and we can help you figure out where you are and where you want to go – and how we can help you get there.
Interested in seeing your business featured?